Tuesday, May 10, 2011

"What's Out There" - Fabulous Real Estate, let's go to California!

So most of you probably don't know that my husband is from California and I actuallymoved out there when we were dating. I not only fell in love with Eric but lost my heartto Newport Beach as well. 
One of my favorite things to do was to ride our beach cruisers (for all you Texans that is a really cute vintage looking bike with no gears, mine was baby blue with a basket and bell and Eric's was black with a crate on the back that we would fill with groceries from Trader Joe's) over to Balboa Island and get a frozen Balboa bar (An ice cream bar dipped in chocolate and then dipped in any topping you want, I always got "everything" which was a mixture of sprinkles, oreos and peanuts). 


We would then ride all the way down the Bike Trail along the Ocean ....


and take they ferry across the bay...



 to Newport Beach for an afternoon of reading on a quilt in the grass while everyone tried to stake out there BBQ pit before dark. 



Wow, I just lost myself for a little while in these amazing memories. If I had a million
dollars I would definitely by one of the adorable little beach cottages on Balboa Island, well I would probably need 5 million!


Here is a look at some dreamy real estate on Newport Beach and Balboa Island. 
86 Linda IsleNewport Beach, CA 92660

$9,995,000
Beds:5 BedBaths:7 BathHouse Size:7,287 Sq Ft


 I love that floating staircase!!


 Fabulous bay view!!





I really like all the stone and dark wood beams!



1216 W OceanfrontNewport Beach, CA 92661


$5,399,000
Beds:4 BedBaths:4 BathHouse Size:3,500 Sq Ft




 Wow! What a view!

That fireplace is amazing. This room is breathtaking, the view and fireplace are so cozy and perfect!




 Love that stone wall.

 Wow, look at that view. Steps from the sand, I can feel my toes tingling now!

Love this!!!

Let's see what less than a million dollars will get you...

309 35th StNewport Beach, CA 92663


$750,000
Beds:3 BedBaths:2 BathHouse Size:2,322 Sq Ft
 Adorable curb appeal, just needs a little TLC.


 Wow, needs a little reno


 Can you see the potential?

So what do you think? Is it worth $750,000 when it needs the much work? Location Location!

Are you dreaming of California yet?

~Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment