Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nothing but Blue Skies

These last few days the weather has been absolutely beautiful and it has us all counting down until Spring. Why not get a jump start on creating those fabulous outdoor spaces just in time to enjoy the warmer weather. Just be careful about going too crazy with your planting because you know there is another frost hiding out in March.

Here are some inspirational outdoor spaces for you to dream about.

English Style:



Japanese Style:

Modern Style:
I love the firewood niche!

Very cool idea to use a stump as a side table.



Cottage Style:
So tailored!


I love the large mirror hanging on the wall. Why not hang art outside?


Very cool large lanterns!


Wow, a dream!

Bohemian Style:
Love me some color



Bali Style:
I could sit here all day.



Tuscan Style:


Eclectic Style:

I love the bright tablecloth.




Shabby Chic Style:
Such a cool idea to hang chandeliers outside.





Southwest/Spanish Style:


Classic Style:
Awesome! I love how they painted the black and white stripes to match the outdoor fabric.






Outdoor Kitchens:





I hope all these pictures inspire you to get working on your backyard! I know I can't wait to get started at home. Send my pics of your outdoor spaces jessica_studiob@suddenlinkmail.com
~Jessica

2 comments:

Unknown said...


I love scanning your blog and your dish was very impressive I hope that you will continue to inspire people and always be happy of what your doing. Have a great day. Visit my site too. Thank you.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

daphné boghossian said...

Thiis was lovely to read

Post a Comment