Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day!

In honor of Valentines Day, aka: Heart Day and Singles Awareness Day I thought it would be appropriate to spread a little love this Valentines Day. Here are a few of my favorite "valentine" gifts, but please note that I would happily accept any of these gifts any day of the year.

*Wink* *Wink* to all the hubbies and boyfriends out there... You know who you are ;)

I love this arrangement. Beautiful colors and not your typical Valentine bouquet.


A way to a man's heart is through his stomach.... this also applies to women.





Chocolate covered apple wedges
Yum, my favorite!




Valentine Heart Pancake Mold






This is also a easy DIY project. You can customize it by making it personal for your special sweetie.


These are just some fun valentine gift ideas that aren't your typical box of chocolate and red roses.

Happy Valentines Day!


XOXO, Hannah

1 comments:

Studio B Designs said...

I ordered the heart pancake mold and if it comes in before Friday, I am bringing heart pancakes to Friday morning breakfast! - Jessica

Post a Comment