Monday, August 23, 2010

Window Shopping

One of my favorite things to do when I go shopping (besides buying things of course) is looking at all the store window designs. Store windows have become pieces of art, so much so that you aren't even allowed to take pictures of them because of the rights of the visual display artist. I just love seeing the creativity of materials and concepts used in the windows. They can be some of the most creative interiors out there. I hope you enjoy looking at these masterpieces!










These flowers are made from plastic bottles of different sizes, like 2 liters and water bottles, etc. I have seen these in person and they are fabulous!







So, next time you are shopping (anywhere but Tyler), take time to look at all the fabulous window displays. Which stores have your favorite displays? Did you recognize any of the ones posted above?
~Jessica

1 comments:

Brooke Peterson (and bp~Photography) said...

Love the balloons under the couch! Such a simple concept and it really makes you think!
Thanks for sharing. I am loving your posts!

Post a Comment