Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back To School

This morning I left my house for work at approximately 7:45 give or take a minute which is usually always plenty of time to be in my seat and checking my email by 8. However, for some reason, I chose to block out what happens 9 months out of the year. School traffic.

That's right, summer is over (unfortunately not seasonally) and all those kiddos are headed back to school and all their parents are clogging up the roads. I don't know which is worse, traffic in the morning or teenagers looting all over town (self-realization that I am getting old by that statement). It's a toss up.

So what does this have to do with anything? Nothing really. Just thought you should know why I was late this morning. Alternative routes will be tested tomorrow.

So, since I am on the subject of school. Let's check out some of the coolest schools around!





















PS Brandy has a fresh box of crayons to admire on her desk! *See Brandy's inspiration post
~Jessica

0 comments:

Post a Comment